Sunday, December 1, 2013

10 Promises To My Dog

"10 Promises To My Dog" is a Japanese movie .  It tells a story about a little dog with a little girl. And this little girl's mother told her that if she wanted to have a dog, she must give 10 promises to her  dog. I thought every one who want to have a dog, should make ten promises to his dog.


The 10 Promises:

1. Although it is regret, but the time we are together was only about a decade.

2. In order to promote mutual understanding, please give us enough time with each other.

3. Please talk to me, okay?

4. Do not fight, do not beat me, because I will not bite you.

5. If I do not listen, there is always a reason, please think properly before you blame me.

6. Please believe me, because I will always be your partner.

7.You have other family and friends, but for me, my life is only for you.

8. Even I become older, please do not abandon me.

9. The years I spent with you, I will never forget.

10.I hope you can watch me leave, when I leave this world. because only you're near me, I can happily go to heaven. So please do not forget anyway, I have always loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment